Enviro M-55 Tstat connection location

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whlago

Feeling the Heat
Nov 30, 2011
NW Connecticut
M55 owners help!
I am trying to connect the tstat wires to the stove and the location of the tstat connection doesn't appear to be anything at all like it does on the manual or the side plate. What I see in the top right corner of the circuit board is a tiny box with two red wires coming out and connecting only to the steel body of the stove. Can these be the jumpers and this the correct location? The manual shows the connection at the lower right corner of the board but there is nothing looking anything like the tstat connection. Thanks for your help!
Joe

On my M55C

The thermostat was pre-wired to the mid left rear corner (facing the back of stove) there is two lug spades there to plug the thermostat wire into.

Here is how it looks on mine.
Sorry for focus. Hard to get far enough away.
Good Luck,'
---Nailer---

Attachments

• Therm connection 1.jpg
    Therm connection 1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 136
  • therm connection 2.jpg
    therm connection 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 155
Thanks Nailer!...once again I'm a dummy. I removed the connection leads to that and brought the thermostat wire inside and connected there. Same result but more work on my part that didn't need to happen. I'll leave it and start it up!..Now that I know I won't blow anything up!

Status
Not open for further replies.