Enviro M55 High temp, triping question.....again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonfan49

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2011
Essex Jct. Vermont
So My M55 continues to trip if I am in Fan 3 or higher AND in feed 2 or higher. If its cold I am in Fan 3, feed 2 and combustion 3 burning Vt Pellets (very hot!) or Green Supreme...less hot! If I go to Fan 2 and feed 1 oe even 2, the high heat sensor does not trip.....but I don't get as much heat either! I check/clean the burn pot every day and do the monthly clean every week! Any suggestions? In 3 weeks I am getting the adjustible auger cover and OAK installed!!! I hope the cover plate helps! Bill

Looks like you need to get a rush on the adjustable auger cover! Too much fuel to the fire and poof!

In the meantime get some other fuel that didn't trip the hi limit. Just to get by with until you get the parts installed!

keep us posted.

Thanks J-takeman......I figured someone would say that! According to Enviro, when the auger cover plate goes on, they are suggesting that the cover be set at the bottom setting (smallest opening) if I am going to continue to burn hot pellets. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.