Enviro M55 insert help needed...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dtml

Feeling the Heat
Nov 22, 2011
CT
The warranty just ran out and my exhaust motor is acting up, so is there any Grainger replacement option?

On a very tight budget, and as near as I can tell dealers can only sell the whole assembly which is very pricey.

Yes I have the Hampton version, but figured more experts here.

Thank you all.

1D

Thanks for this, and it may be the one. Drat I should have taken a picture last night when I had the insert pulled out. If I recall most do use the same motor, but I would like to be sure any experts chime in?

I've been shoveling all day, and I'm too sore to be crawling around the back of the stove today, or should I say I'm feeling my age today.:(

what problem are you having ? Mine started to make a rattling noise at startup in addition to a little extra noise during operation. I removed it and disassembled it. Found one of the bearings was bad. Found a replacement on amazon 5 bearings for $10.

No rattling, just whining noise. Also just cleaned it out chimney and all. Lazy flame. The motor spins freely. The stove still runs, and doesn't shut down do to vacuum switch loss.

Yes I figured out that wasn't the one, and ordered the same one you have shown.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

1D

Scott I think you sold me the Maxx I have in my basement?

Thanks again for the help.:)

1D

Status
Not open for further replies.