enviro m55 wiring per new blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose1

Jan 8, 2012
Michigan

The good news is I finally got ahold of the newer and larger convection blower for my stove. The problem is the old smaller blower had two wires and the new one has three wires. Additionally, the colors of the wires don't match up. Any suggestions wouild be appreciated.

My new one only had 2 wires I'm pretty sure. What's the number on the box?

The good news is I finally got ahold of the newer and larger convection blower for my stove. The problem is the old smaller blower had two wires and the new one has three wires. Additionally, the colors of the wires don't match up. Any suggestions wouild be appreciated.

I have to replace my old fan with the new model also, did you ever find instructions for wiring the new one? My old one had two connectors that plugged into tghe top of the motor, the pictures I've seen of the new one shows 2 connectors, just wondering where they plug into? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could pass it along. Thanks

Is it the correct fan? I replaced mine a month ago. Only difference is that the new blower has the capacitor. Still two wires. Instructions that come w/ the blower are good.

Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.