Enviro Maxx B vs Vistaflame VF170

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waywardzombie

Dec 27, 2013
NH
I'm having a hard time understanding what the difference is between these two stoves. They both appear to be manufactured by Enviro, and they look very similar.

From the brochures I can see that they have some slightly different styling, and the heat exchanger area also appears to be different. BTU, hopper capacity, and fan speed all appear to be identical.

Does anyone know if there are any important differences between these two stoves? Do they use cheaper parts in the vistaflame models?

I'd appreciate any help, thanks everyone!

Sherwood ind. in BC Canada Makes both stoves
1 Under Envrio
1 Under Vista flame
all parts are interchangeable
Link to Sherwood
http://sherwoodindustries.ca/

both stove use the exact same compontents inside of them. Sherwood wanted a brand that they could market to the HVAC distributors. If i remeber right i don't think the warrentys are the same i believe the vista flame is less.

Status
Not open for further replies.