Enviro Maxx Model Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indes

Sep 18, 2016
Kootenays
Hey long time reader, first time poster here.

I'm looking into buying an Enviro Maxx and the best deal I can find is on a Maxx-B

I know the Maxx-M is a multifuel, but does anyone know the difference between the

Maxx-1, Maxx-A and the Maxx-B

Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum
The Max X and the Max M
Max X 70,000 BTU
86 % efficiency
Uses wood pellets

Max M 70,000 BTU on wood 60,000 on others
79.5 % efficiency
Uses Pellets - wood, corn, wheat, barley, & grass only

The basic differences between the 2 Stoves

Last edited:
The Maxx-M is a multi fuel Stove with a stirrer/agitator in the burn pot. Will burn just about anything. When burning good quality wood pellets you don't have to clean the stove as often as the Maxx-B. Both excellent big heaters - adding the duct work package makes this stove a great option if looking to get heat to a hard to reach area of the house.

Maxx 1 is the current non-multi fuel unit. Seems the B model was the prior revision of the Maxx1, a great heater BTW. If its used, grab it- it won't last long.

I haven't seen reference to a MAXX A only MAXX 1 or MAXX B. Based on serial number, I would suggest that it may be a variation on parts supply or software program. Manuals are available for the 1 & B...

Status
Not open for further replies.