Enviro Maxx problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatherplant

Mar 14, 2016
Hopkinton, Ma
Hi Folks,
This is my first time posting, though I have been using this site as a resource for some time. I recently purchased and installed an eviro Maxx stove and it has been great. Yesterday, I shut the stove down to do a regular cleaning. I then started the stove up again and it shut down without igniting. I noticed when I went to start the stove again that the #4 light was flashing. I don't know what fault that light is indicating, and there is no mention of it in the manual. Does anyone have an insight? Thanks.

Not sure if the codes are the same, but #4 light blinking on mine is either the hopper lid switch, or high temp limit switch

Status
Not open for further replies.