Enviro Milan/Empress FPI Exhaust Starter Gasket Dimensions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster286

Sep 21, 2011
Central MA
Hi everyone...new to the forum...a few months ago I was cleaning out my stove to get it ready for this year, and like a dummy I forgot to pull the gasket when I was running the vacuum hose into the exhaust piping and sucked up/destroyed the gasket itself.

Long story short, when that happened somehow I found a website that listed the dimensions of the gasket itself. I went out and got a hold of some car exhaust gasketing and decided to cut my own (since it was 1/5th the cost of a single gasket, and I can make multiples). I cannot find this website for the life of me today...does anyone know where I can find the dimensions? The gasket is the same for the Empress fireplace insert or the Milan (I have the Milan). Thanks in advance for your help...this forum has helped me a ton over the past couple of years, even though I've only been a lurker :)

The gasket linked below is the proper one, just missing measurements :(

http://www.stove-parts-unlimited.com/Empress_FPI_and_Milan_Exhaust_Starter_Gasket_p/50-1396.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.