Enviro Mini Exhaust Motor Replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question directed to the vast pellet stove knowledge base of this forum. My current stove is a 2007 vintage Enviro Mini. Is has performed great service, but recently the combustion/exhaust motor gave up the fight. I purchased just a replacement motor and fan assembly and kept the original fan housing. The new motor (Fasco) works great, but now I have a extra fan /motor assembly with a bum motor. I would like to replace the motor with a new one and keep the assembly as a spare.

The question to the forum is: where can I get a replacement motor, and what is the part number I am looking for. The bad motor is a Jakel J238-150-15130, TPL: B, 115V-60Hz-1A, TP: 3000 RPM. I have looked for a Fasco or Gleason Avery cross reference and can find none. I have looked for the Fasco motor that came on the replacement assembly, but no luck. I can find no suppliers that just sell the combustion motors.

Any suggestions as to what motor I can use for a replacement and where to buy it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, and a Happy New Year to all - Charlie

If just the bearings are bad, replace just them.

Status
Not open for further replies.