Enviro Mini; Question/Favor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kast

Sep 28, 2008
Stoughton M.A
I think my control board isn’t functioning properly on the low setting’s, every auger trim setting seems to move the auger at the same rotation time, and it seems fairly long between.

I was wondering if another MINI owner could throw there stove on low (1) just try the default auger trim setting and let me know how much time passes between auger turns. If you have, the time and want to try the other two trim settings for me that would be great, but not necessary.

Currently I get about a 9-seconds count between auger turns on each of the three trim settings. While I’m not sure 9 isn’t right (it could be right), though it does seem odd that the trim doesn’t seem to effect the time interval like the manual says.

Status
Not open for further replies.