Enviro Part # EF-001 part needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys this GD stoves been chirping for past 3 days, its gonna drive me nutz,everytime the light comes on showing its turning auger i get an annoying squeeling sound like a power steering Belt.I pulled sides off the stove to pinpoint it.It is the little servo motor on the Auger Motor,moves up and down, doesn,t look like a replacement part except entire Auger Motor assembly, point me to the cheapest plave to buy one and i'm on it, thanks...

thanks for speedy reply jtakeman, good prices too,not sure on the aftermarket brands would like to know if they will bolt up or not to existing holes since they look similar but diff part #

IMO, go with the Gleason-Avery. Been written-up on this forum, and are "beefier" with better bearings. Cost is good too.

gutterboy2ca said:
thanks for speedy reply jtakeman, good prices too,not sure on the aftermarket brands would like to know if they will bolt up or not to existing holes since they look similar but diff part #

1st post is exact replacement. Others may be universal. Not sure if you need to mod them to fit. I think the gleason has a decent drawing. Maybe you can compare to your original?

Let me know how you make out.
jay

Status
Not open for further replies.