Enviro Parts store

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2008
Does anyone know of a local store in a 20 mile radius of Weymouth MA. that stocks parts for an Enviro pellet store?
Looking for a EC-001 120F Temp Sensor enviro EF2I.
Really would like to get one today.
Cheers

Little more than 20 mile radius but if you cannot find somebody closer,
try to give Woodstoves & Fireplaces Unlimited in Middleboro a call.
(508) 947-8835‎

If still in business these two places are probably the closest
to you. They are Enviro Dealers so should be able to order parts.
Good luck finding a place that has parts ready to pluck off the shelf.

August West 295 Lincoln St. Rte 3A Hingham 617-740-8237

Eastcoast Fireplace and Stove 965 Washington St. Hanover 781-829-4419

zeta said:
If still in business these two places are probably the closest
to you. They are Enviro Dealers so should be able to order parts.
Good luck finding a place that has parts ready to pluck off the shelf.

August West 295 Lincoln St. Rte 3A Hingham 617-740-8237

Eastcoast Fireplace and Stove 965 Washington St. Hanover 781-829-4419

I am learning that these places that tell you when your in the purchasing stage "we carry all replacement parts". Seems once they sell you the stove they don't want to talk to you when a problem arises.

we now have in stock

Sorry
you are correct
I took it off the website because we were out.
Give my a minute I will put it back on

added to site
until you get a switch you can jump it and run it with the switch jumped
The blower will stay running.
you will have to Unplug the stove 30 minutes after you shut off the auger to make the stove shut off.

I know the switch below is not the same but you would do the same thing.

Attachments

• lowlimit_bypass.jpg
    lowlimit_bypass.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 420
I still did not see the EC001 is this the same as ....

PRODUCT: ceramic body Low limit snap switch 140 Deg
#12057601(F140-30) Enviro #Ef010

South of Boston said:
I still did not see the EC001 is this the same as ....

PRODUCT: ceramic body Low limit snap switch 140 Deg
#12057601(F140-30) Enviro #Ef010

Just above it
DID YOU REFRESH
you might be seeing a cashed page
PRODUCT: Enviro SIEC001 120 CERAMIC FAN TEMP SENSOR --
#EC-001 $37.00
add to cart

Yes refreshed and F5 too. signed on with another address and got it. THanks, order is in.
Also I ran a jumper to the terminals and have a nice warm room for the first time in two weeks. Thanks again.

South of Boston said:
Yes refreshed and F5 too. signed on with another address and got it. THanks, order is in.
Also I ran a jumper to the terminals and have a nice warm room for the first time in two weeks. Thanks again.

So you have been cold for weeks and no one told you you could by pass the switch until you get one?

Glad I can help
We have a lot of orders come in Im going to make sure yours goes out today

hearthtools said:
South of Boston said:

So you have been cold for weeks and no one told you you could by pass the switch until you get one?

Glad I can help
We have a lot of orders come in Im going to make sure yours goes out today

Yes Rod ITs been cold in the house since the Wednesday before thanksgiving. THe dealer seems to be upset at me because I installed myself even though he was out of my service area and would not install. He was quick to sell and explain how to install with a '20 flex-able vent thru my chimney. When I brought the combustible fan with housing back he seemed pissed. I explained that the housing and about 3 feet of the vent was glowing red. And I would need to replace the fan and gasket along with the low limit sensor he said he would talk to enviro and see what he could do since it was not under warranty since I was a self install. I told him At this point I wanted to keep my house warm. THe fan came in a few days later he told me to come and get it. When I came he acted suprised and told me it wasn't ready and to come back in a few hours. Since I don't live near the store I decided to go home and back the next day. My father who lives alot closer went in the next day. He gave him only the fan on the old housing with no new gasket or sensor. That was when I found this site and now will learn from here and not from clown sales rep at a mom and pop type stove store. I think they intently did not tell me I could run with a jumper. If I had a ENVIRO customer service number I might call and inform them of these service reps.
I notice that on your website you will not sell out of your service area. Wish they did the same to me.
THanks for your help and great service. I will pass your info to friends that would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.