enviro vs greenfire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrondave

Oct 6, 2008
upstate new york
Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell if the Greenfire GF-55 and GS-60 are made by the same company as the Enviro line of pellet stoves,
I have a greenfire dealer in my area, but no Enviro dealers.
Plus if anyone could, I would like to know if anyone knows the ballpark price of the GF-55 and the GS-60.
The GS-60 looks almost identcal to the Enviro M-55 cast, which is the stove I wanted, but with no service providers in the area I would go with the Greenfires.
I would appreciate any kind of info on the Greenfires.

What is the point in making 2 threads asking for the same information????

Both stoves are manufactured by Sherwood Industries. Sherwood also makes the VistaFlame and some of the Hudson River units.

Difference on the inside is nothing. Outside is just some trim and the name badge AFAIK.

I posted twice because I thought I forgot to put a title on the first post =(.
When I checked the forum the first post was not there so I wrote it again.
Sorry to make you read twice =)
I also put the wrong model # in, for 1 of the greenfires also, it was suppose to be GC-60 not GS-60.
Is there a way to remove a post if you want to ?

I asked the same question this morning so maybe the person thought it was one in the same with out noticing the signature. I bought the enviro m55cast. will let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.