Enviro Windsor, does anyone have a PDF to the original brochure?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello zrtmatos. Nice pic. I like the look of that stove too, thanks for posting. That stove fits in perfectly in my livingroom, though at the coldest times it can use help heating the furthest bedroom upstairs. It does like to be frequently cleaned though! Any stove would be hard pressed to get heat across the house to the far bedroom from where it sits. Great experience for my first pellet stove :)
I have the same enameled model and I paid 2000 in 2005 when it was a demo in a store. Loved that grey color on it. It has burned well since then, occational fickiness when not cleaned so well. No parts replaced so far. I have it in a 2 story condo and it kept it at about 72 on #3 setting. I have it placed at the bottom of the stairs leading to the bedrooms. View attachment 82682
I have the same enameled model and I paid 2000 in 2005 when it was a demo in a store. Loved that grey color on it. It has burned well since then, occational fickiness when not cleaned so well. No parts replaced so far. I have it in a 2 story condo and it kept it at about 72 on #3 setting. I have it placed at the bottom of the stairs leading to the bedrooms. View attachment 82682

Hi Chris,

Glad to see you back on here. Also glad that it is you and not me doing the vent work.

I do however employ the LBT and do the rest of the work where the stove sits. It isn't all that bad and I have it down to a reasonable amount of time.

In case this is needed also, there is the manual for the stove. I can send to anyone at their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.