Enviro?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2008
Bangor Maine
Since Ive kept up on the situation with Harman, Im wondering if any of you know if Enviro is going to be able to meet its stove orders? Ive had one on order since May, was told last week it should be in in August...not sure who to believe at this point.

I think that thought is going through everyone's mind who has a stove on order and was told some type of time frame. As soon as that time frame slips I think the fear will accelerate to panic.

Panic all ready happen with people buying up pellets leaving many with stoves with out pellets. I am one of them Thanks alot. Stoves.... take a number and wait in line. I hope the lack of stoves will keep the frenzy under control once it is.

I have an Enviro Omega on order. Ordered it July 3 and was told then it'd be October before I'd see it.

I called today to check up on it and they said no Enviro's will be delivered before Januayr 2009.

So I think I"ll be buying somehting else. I have a few options left but not for long.

Good luck.

FG.

commissarhanish said:
Since Ive kept up on the situation with Harman, Im wondering if any of you know if Enviro is going to be able to meet its stove orders? Ive had one on order since May, was told last week it should be in in August...not sure who to believe at this point.

yeah...i've been waiting for my OMEGA since May too. my wife is really letting me have it (she wanted the quadra fire). i am pretty upset but oil prices have come down a bit so i don't mind holding for a little while longer (as long as the stove EVENTUALLY comes). the dealer tried to convince me to swap (straight up) my order for a vistaflame. i told them that they're crazy. maybe everyone can keep an eye open and let us know if they see any OMEGAs back on the shelf.

Hoverfly said:
Panic all ready happen with people buying up pellets leaving many with stoves with out pellets. I am one of them Thanks alot. Stoves.... take a number and wait in line. I hope the lack of stoves will keep the frenzy under control once it is.

you might want to pm redbullguy he found 12 ton in southern N.H. :cheese: 10/31/08

[

I ended up cancelling the Omega and buying a Breckwell Big E from Rural King:

https://www.ruralking.com/Store/detail.aspx?ID=45023

Can't beat the price and it's available too!

Did the install with the help of a friend.

Call Rural King, they have plenty of these.

Good luck,

FG.

quote author="wdosmer" date="1225493904"]yeah...i've been waiting for my OMEGA since May too. my wife is really letting me have it (she wanted the quadra fire). i am pretty upset but oil prices have come down a bit so i don't mind holding for a little while longer (as long as the stove EVENTUALLY comes). the dealer tried to convince me to swap (straight up) my order for a vistaflame. i told them that they're crazy. maybe everyone can keep an eye open and let us know if they see any OMEGAs back on the shelf.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.