Enviro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuznvin

Nov 5, 2011
Long Island
Does anyone have a phone number for Enviro? I would like to call them to ask a few questions.. Thanks.........

Ok.. I found this.. 250-652-6080

That is the number that I have as well.

roadrunnermoore said:
cuznvin said:
Does anyone have a phone number for Enviro? I would like to call them to ask a few questions.. Thanks.........

be sure to share the answers you get. :)

I already posted the number two posts above.. There is also a technical assistance line number...518-828-6363

cuznvin said:
roadrunnermoore said:
cuznvin said:

be sure to share the answers you get. :)

I already posted the number two posts above.. There is also a technical assistance line number...518-828-6363

Not looking for the number, just thought if you got any interesting answers to your questions we may be interested.

Ohhhhh......

He said it is normal to smell a little bit of smoke upon startup but you shouldnt smell any smoke once its burning..

Status
Not open for further replies.