Enviro's new M55 Multifuel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good stove. Decent heat at 55,000 btu. It will be interesting to see some first-hand reviews on the stove this season. My first thought when I saw the design is it sort of looked like the Harman "P" series stove. I like the option of the tinted mirror glass front. The Harmans have that feature on their "P" series. When the stove is out, instead of seeing the inside of the stove, you get a nice mirror look.

Codebum,

I see what you mean about the resemblance to the Harmon.

Check out the brochure, There control has several settings.

Premium Pellets, Regular Pellets
or Alternate Fuels -
With the touch of a button you can change
fuel type - Super Premium, Premium,
Standard Pellets, Utility Pellets or Alternate
Fuels - from wood pellets, corn, wheat,
barley, paper pellets to all bark pellets

More advanced than my omega control. I called my local dealer's to see if they had one to go check out. But they didn't have a clue on availability. May take a bit before we seem them available.

Does anyone know if I could have the optionnal remote control thermostat of the M55 with a new Omega?

I would think No, but may be there some ways to upgrade an Omega with remotely control thermostat?

The idea behind my question is that I will have to locate the stove in my basement and I would appreciate monitoring/changing room temperature from the first floor.

I have no stove at all at the moment, so any advice would be much appreciated.

I currently lean towards an Omega but I am also interested by the M55 (especially with a hopper extension).

I'll keep reviewing this site, lots of great infos and real life experience to compare with sellers opinion!

Bye,

Ben

jtakeman said:
Codebum,

I see what you mean about the resemblance to the Harmon.

Check out the brochure, There control has several settings.

Premium Pellets, Regular Pellets
or Alternate Fuels -
With the touch of a button you can change
fuel type - Super Premium, Premium,
Standard Pellets, Utility Pellets or Alternate
Fuels - from wood pellets, corn, wheat,
barley, paper pellets to all bark pellets

More advanced than my omega control. I called my local dealer's to see if they had one to go check out. But they didn't have a clue on availability. May take a bit before we seem them available.

Jay,

We have the M55 on the floor - when I ordered it the rep did not tell me it had 4" venting. The venting is being delivered today or tomorrow. Hope to have it connected for the weekend. I will post install and pics as soon as it is up and running.

MSRP $3,149.00 add $200 for the mirrored door.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.