EPA Wood Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what that puppy is going for ? $$$

EPA is about all the information on her .......
I wonder is the EPA web site has her listed ? Its only going to show test fuel any way on there web site. (EPA web site )

Roospike said:

I wonder is the EPA web site has her listed ? Its only going to show test fuel any way on there web site. (EPA web site )

If you talk to them, see if they have one in soapstone.

BrotherBart said:
Roospike said:

If you talk to them, see if they have one in soapstone.

:p I think we're going to start calling you "SPOON" :lol:

I've seen them for about 1900 without distribution blowers to 2400. Not that bad of a price considering the BTU's and it can be fed through the whole house with a duct system.

Im sure its listed as an EPA Wood Furnace, which Usstove has a new one just like this.
Average Emissions rate- 6.56 g/hr
Average Heating Efficiency- 71.43%
Rated up to 140,000 BTUs an hour. This is the cadillac of Indoor Wood furnaces (Forced Air)
This information was in the owners manual.

Nice! Wish I'd found those 3 months ago! I like the glass door, I'd probably never come out of the basement then. ;)

No dealers within 200 mi of me, though :-(

If those prices are accurate, I'd buy one sooner rather than later, especially if it had oil backup. A Harman with oil backup is about 5 grand.

Thanks for finding that.

Gibbonboy said:
Nice! Wish I'd found those 3 months ago! I like the glass door, I'd probably never come out of the basement then. ;)

No dealers within 200 mi of me, though :-(

If those prices are accurate, I'd buy one sooner rather than later, especially if it had oil backup. A Harman with oil backup is about 5 grand.

Thanks for finding that.
Dont feel bad ...........this was my outcome.

Find a dealer or a distributor

Sorry, there is no dealer near you in a radius of 9000 miles.

There is no distributor in your state.

I'd drive to Canada for one if I had to, it's not that far. Probably get tagged by DHS crossing the border with an appliance not designed to make Dick Cheney a Billionaire, punishable by 5 to life at Guantanamo. ;)

9000 miles? What zipcode did you put in, Mongolia?

Maybe I can sell my current beastie and get that one next year.

Gibbonboy said:
I'd drive to Canada for one if I had to, it's not that far. Probably get tagged by DHS crossing the border with an appliance not designed to make Dick Cheney a Billionaire, punishable by 5 to life at Guantanamo. ;)
True there.

9000 miles? What zipcode did you put in, Mongolia?

Maybe I can sell my current beastie and get that one next year.
Nothing from 9000 mile of Eastern Nebraska.

Status
Not open for further replies.