Eric the Great

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Vermont Castings Geek
Dec 5, 2007
Old Lyme CT
After reading all the accolades about Eric I had to give him a try and he delivered. Needed a part or two or three for a Harman I am rebuilding and he had them in stock. Thanks again Eric.
kinsmanstoves

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
After reading all the accolades about Eric I had to give him a try and he delivered. Needed a part or two or three for a Harman I am rebuilding and he had them in stock. Thanks again Eric.
kinsmanstoves
I have said it before, and I'll say it again....Eric is one of the REAL good guys on the forum, and in this business. Please support him....he's also a Military Vet.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again....Eric is one of the REAL good guys on the forum, and in this business. Please support him....he's also a Military Vet.
Im gonna "Like" this and say "X2".

Eric is a great guy and has the best prices around. Period. (Thats no shipping. I drive an hour and half to pick up).

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
Wow, thanks a lot guys. You all made my Monday morning.

Like I said before I got into this business cause I knew I could do a better job than another local dealer that after dealing with, left a sour taste in my mouth and the feeling I got ripped off. He is still in business so I have a little more work to do. I am doing what I can.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.