ESSE Gas Coal Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake coal burner

Feeling the Heat
Nov 11, 2008
Salt Lake City Utah
ESSE Vista natural gas coal affect stove.
After getting hold of the ESSE tech. and vp of the company. They took my serial number of the stove and traced it. It had the wrong gas jet for natural gas. They told me it wasn't for The USA. I got a hold of my gas company they gave me all the specs. to the house and elevation gravity etc. Sent that to them.
The next day they e-mailed and said it was on its way to my dealer. I have it installed and readjusted . It works good now. Looks like a coal burning stove should.

The gas jets I have seen are a single hole type. Does any body know what they call this type? It is brass housing with a porcelain insert with lots of holes See Picture attachment.

Attachments

• Gas Jet side view _0001.jpg
    Gas Jet side view _0001.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 360
  • Gas Jet 0001.jpg
    Gas Jet 0001.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 349
Status
Not open for further replies.