Even in Ohio

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. I almost posted that couple hours ago. There is so much free wood around, this guy is crazy to think someone will pay to take that.

Not worth more than $25 maybe. I would never, but someone may.

Ya but it comes with the brush. That is priceless. At least to me because I wouldn't pay any price for it.

$150 - $160.00 is the going rate around here (in most cases) for a cord of wood. That's not NEAR worth what he's asking!

-Soupy1957

Send him a quote for $ 75.00 dollars including brush removal & see what happens.

You aren't kidding blujkt, if I had a pick-up truck and trailer I could easily get two cords from Kettering alone.

fv

P.T.Barnum was indeed right.

Right. Such a good deal because you also get to take the brush..... Right.

I sent an email asking if they'd deliver to Western Illinois. I'll let you know what the reply is.

As a side note, I have a big pile of leaves on a tarp that someone can have for a mere $30. Must return tarp.

Can you package that up Jags? Then you can keep the tarp...

Status
Not open for further replies.