ever buy a large beer at a seahawks game

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug MacIVER

Minister of Fire
Nov 21, 2012
se mass
found this on blaze must be wrong? article says boise arena charge $7.00 for their large which pours the same as the small at $4.00. let's increase the min wage for the servers?

Reactions: Whitepine2
found this on blaze must be wrong? article says boise arena charge $7.00 for their large which pours the same as the small at $4.00. let's increase the min wage for the servers?

Ya let's increase the min wage that way the government can collect more tax State and Fed.and give it away to the non workers and go on more trips on us great idea.

Heard something briefly on the radio about this the other day....Think lawsuit was mentioned. ...

You don't mess with a man's beer.

Reactions: Ktm300
Heard something briefly on the radio about this the other day....Think lawsuit was mentioned. ...

You don't mess with a man's beer.
what are the odds that the purchasing agent can't tell the difference between 16 oz. 8 inch tall and 16 oz.5 inch tall cups when ordering from their suppliers? I say free tall cups of beer, even if they are only short 16 o'zers, for as long as you've been attending games. there should be a mass of fans taking to the streets over this. I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warm_in_NH
They could make up for it with this:
Buy one beer for the price of two, and receive the second one absolutely free!

Status
Not open for further replies.