Ever since I got my pellet stove my electric bill has gone up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBCOOPER

Minister of Fire
Jan 23, 2010
Stowe, Pa
Think its the refrigerator trying keeping the beer cold...:)

Reactions: iceguy4
Wah Wah Wah

Whah whah, I think I'm some kind of comedian.... Whah whah I want a forum where i can tell jokes. I want someone to laugh. My one friend does, why won't all of you? The people at Itelljokes.com do. Whah whah whah............................................

Actually electric rates are on the rise......................................................................No Joke.....

Reactions: POTSTIRRER
Seriously, I was about to bang my head against a wall after seeing the title on this thread. Glad it's humorous.

Let's leave it on that good note.... and spend time helping with people that need it.

If this thread is a slight on another and the mods have missed the connection, send one of us a PM about it.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.