Everything WAS fine until...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnbaby

May 19, 2011
Southern nh
Ok I've had my regency gci60 for about a year now. Everything been running great. Yesterday I cleaned out the stove, and filled it up. It started up fine. After initial start up I cranked it up to 4. It continued to run as if it was on level 1 or 2. I played around with it over the course of the next few hours, still the same. I opened up the door quickly and placed a handful of pellets in hopper, now we have a appropriate size fire for the level it's on. Within minutes it's back down to burning like it was on level 1 or 2. I think that tells me it's not getting enough pellets. I went to bed and left it on level 4 feed trim 4. This morning when I woke up it was still burning as if it was on level 1 or 2. I checked the hopper and still plenty of pellets. Normally if I would leave stove overnight on level 4 feed trim 4 it would be almost out of pellets. So I think this tells me it's not getting enough pellets. I'm stumped!!! Any thoughts?

Not familiar with the stove by I would say try shutting down and unplugging and/or doing a reset of the control board

Make certain that the control board is set for manual operation.

Also check the cabling for the control board system there have been cases where the wiring gets up against hot places and melts causing improper operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.