Excel Chimney Pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adranus

Aug 29, 2011
AZ
Can anyone recommend a good dealer for Excel chimney pipe made by Industrial Chimney (ICC)? I got some quotes on DuraTech, but ICC offers more close clearance supports and other adapters, which I need because my trusses are on 1' centers.

Thanks.

I got mine when I bought the stove from a place in Spencerville Ontario ;-P Seriously, check at a local stove store and see if they can get it. I notice, at least in my area, that there are more and more ICC chimneys going up and there are a heck of alot of stove stores around.

Did you try their dealer search?

I did, but there aren't any close to me, and those that are seem to offer the chimney pipe as an afterthought. Not that that's a bad thing I guess. I guess ICC isn't big on going through the northline express types--big internet dealers. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.