exhaust blower for 25 PDV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRXL

Jan 7, 2013
Ontario,Canada
After 4 trouble free yrs with my Englander 25PDV, I had to replace the exhaust blower motor. Not cheap but I needed it cause the sound coming from the bearings was enough to drive anyone batty. 201.00 CAD seems a little steep but I couldn't locate anyone here in Canada to buy one. The price includes the shipping and exchange which is a real killer right now. But at least all is quite now with the stove. :)

Interesting search that came up empty! Suppliers on ebay.ca are all from the states. One listed that they ship worldwide but then excludes everywhere but the US! Dealers would provide for their brand stove with their premium. Best to get the best price out of the US and handle yourself...

Glad to hear you are good to go:)

Status
Not open for further replies.