F500 instaled, tile chimney face, railroad spike tool holder

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonNeutral

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2009
Nashoba Valley(ish), MA
My Jotul F500 ivory enamel installed. Honed slate floor, mosaic tiles for chimney facing, railroad spike for tool holder. Thanks again for everyone's advice.

Attachments

• P1050868.jpg
    P1050868.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 588
  • P1050867.jpg
    P1050867.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 544
very very nice, the Ivory looks so sharp against the mosaic tiles......nice job!

Very nice, clean installation. I like that honed slate. I guess the hones slate has a machined surface and is more uniform thickness? Do you have any pictures of the slate?

Will get a picture later. The surface is machined, as is the bottom - still not perfectly equal thicknesses, but good either way

Slate as requested. Thanks for comments. Couldn't resist an extra shot as well..

Attachments

• P1050880.jpg
    P1050880.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 446
  • P1050873.jpg
    P1050873.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 457
Very neat operation compared to us.

Very clean looking! I also like the tool holder!

That slate would look great under my Fireview. Thanks for the additional pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.