Facebook problems ????????????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hossthehermit

Minister of Fire
May 17, 2008
Maine, ayuh, by gorry
Been unable to get on the faceplace there for a few days, don't really care, but the wife is drivin' me nuts over it. (Guess that's better than drivin' over my nuts .) Anyhow, had the day off from work today, did some checkin' around, seems to be confined to IE, went to Google Chrome and came up fine ...... sumthin' to try if anybody is havin' issues ..................

Sheesh, the mill shuts down and now you're worried about Facebook, that was a quick decline. ;lol

Can't help ya, swore it off years ago, and oh so happy I did.

I have a FB account. Grand total of 14 friends. I check it a few times a day for about 20 seconds. Haven't had any problems. Running Chrome. Rick

Reactions: Dix
Status
Not open for further replies.