Faceplate question

confused dude Posted By confused dude, Nov 14, 2009 at 2:21 AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confused dude

    confused dude
    New Member

    Nov 13, 2009
    I have the 1500 sqft Englander wood burning insert and need help with the faceplate...assuming I am connecting it to rigid pipe how can I install thr face plate once the stove is in place? Obviously it has to go on last but that leaves almost no room to get behind it to fasten the screws...anyone else have thos stove? God I fell so stupid!!!!
  2. BrotherBart

    Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division
    Staff Member

    Nov 18, 2005
    Northern Virginia
    Is that stainless steel rigid pipe in that chimney or just plain old black stove pipe? And why haven't you called England's Stove Works with the problems with this install. They are nice folks and know all about this stuff. They have people there for the sole purpose of answering your questions.

    Just don't call the sales number. They are idiots. :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page