Fahrenheit 50F

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are seeing the error message,

"This account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

This is what happens when you build a website through a reseller and not the mother company. For example, GoDaddy allows companies to sell all of their products under other names (reseller.) So company XYZ is registering domains, selling hosting, and allowing users to build websites with authoring programs such as Website Tonight (GoDaddy Brand) under another name of an entirely different company, using the GoDaddy servers...but they didn't pay their bill. So now EVERYTHING they have sold is under suspension until they pay up. Nice hugh?

I'm not saying it is a Godaddy Reseller...just an example.

Whois lookup:
NS1.SYSTEMDNS.COM : 216.40.47.90
NS2.SYSTEMDNS.COM : 64.98.148.16
NS3.SYSTEMDNS.COM : 65.22.7.16

Registar is Tucows.com and they are the resller.

The Fahrenheit is a Helluva Stove...

As for making them, I would guess they do. I know they have a newer model than mine, with different heat echanger and back baffle (exhaust ports). The auto-clean has got to be my favorite feature. IMO.

My dealer still has a couple for sale. He also has abused his unit like crazy (heats his shop with one). A testament to how long they burn without cleaning. He went all last season and all of this season with only dumping the ash pan! The inside is a mess and I would guess it would quit any day...... Keeps chugging. He is heating over 3,000 sq ft with his.

Matt Fitts is the senior tech at Fahrenheit and will answer any question needed. He is a super nice guy and helped me get my furnace running at 100%. Also informed me of updated parts that they put on the newer models and improves the burn/effieciecy

Matt Fitts Fahrenheit Systems Engineer
Phone: 616-392-7410 (tech support)
or email [email protected]

Good luck==c and hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.