Fahrenheit endurance help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrousbaby

Jan 14, 2015
michigan
OK I've been contacting tech support through Fahrenheit and must say they are great and really trying to help me. I'm just curious if anyone on the forum might have had the problems I've had and resolved them.

I setup my endurance in the upstairs living area of my 1300 sq foot open floor plan home. I've struggled to keep it over 65degrees. This morning 44 degrees in my home. Ive ran through all settings with tech support I'm burning cherry pits but even when I switched to pellets I seen little if any improvement. I feel like I've ran through everything but just came here for help maybe I'm missing something. I have some hvac back ground and the flame is near perfect I believe.

Flame

Attachments

• Fahrenheit endurance help
    IMG_20150114_113124591.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.