Fall Pics from Indiana

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
Here are a few pictures from my homestead. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpg
    IMG_5868.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_5874.jpg
    IMG_5874.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_5878.jpg
    IMG_5878.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_5930.jpg
    IMG_5930.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 266
Beautiful colors starting to form in Indiana. We're starting to peak here in south central MA!

Great colors, we are just about done. Looks like the Ford is ready to get out and get some work done.

SolarAndWood said:
Great colors, we are just about done. Looks like the Ford is ready to get out and get some work done.
I need to get the tractor going, it had a fuel delivery problem back in the summer, I haven't time to get fixed yet.

webby3650, I am going to Evansville on Monday for a doctor's appointment - my accident and broken back in June. Thanks for the preview of the trip. Should be nice scenery.

webby3650 said:
it had a fuel delivery problem back in the summer, I haven't time to get fixed yet.

I have similar problems with mine. I put maybe a 100 hours on it a year and it sits outside. Last weekend one of the leads from the ignition switch caught fire near the starter. Was an interesting short period of time until I found the source of the smoke.

Very nice . . . I particularly liked the pic with the Ford tractor in the foreground.

Foliage here is past its peak . . . seems as though most of my trees at home are close to being bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.