Fall projects......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Burning Hunk
Dec 8, 2013
Rhode Island
I have two projects left for the next few weekends. First is I am swapping out my insert (century2500) for a blazeking princess. To say I am excited would be a waaaay understatement. I am really looking forward to stepping up to the big leagues. That's getting done next weekend. (Don't worry I'll include pictures to prove it.) and the last project is to build myself a woodshed. After building the monster one for the VT house, it's time I set myself up with one for here. What's everyone else working on.......

That's great ! I'm trying to convince my wife to buy BK , but so far she is not too crazy about the looks. Make sure you post plenty of pictures.

I wanted to check out the Princess but the nearest BK dealer was almost 1.5 hrs away and the place I bought the Manny was 10 min. I'm getting excited about burning this year since I found this forum, and have seen the light ==c Plus the cool overnight temps down in the 50s, in August? Feels like bow season

I like to throw together a pallet shed for air drying a couple of cords closer to the house.

Reactions: D8Chumley
I want to make a smaller (2 pallet) storage for my uglies and get them off the ground and cover for shoulder season. Got pallets from work this week, next rain day I'll be working on that

Reactions: Paulywalnut
I have a 30x40 pole barn being erected as soon as they get started -looks like early September. Will be nice to have a place to park some things indoors!!

Now I'm really jealous......one bay of my garage is full with log splitter, tractor, saws, chippers...., I really need a barn. I with I had enough land for one. Post pics when it goes up.

Plus the cool overnight temps down in the 50s, in August? Feels like bow season
;););) i had that same thought last night when i left work at 1130 pm and it was 50 out getting the blood pumping for bow season for sure and the heating season:p

Reactions: BobUrban
need to finish my wood shed, put a back wall on and a roof. and i need to finish the new living room/ hearth install but until mid october most of my free time is dedicated to this wedding thing:p

Status
Not open for further replies.