Fall Sales

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gchunter

Jun 4, 2012
Hope this is ok to post. Will sites such as Woodland Direct, Efireplace, etc. have fall sales on woodstoves and other products?

Getting ready to purchase a new woodstove.

Thanks!

This is the beginning of the busy season for woodstoves, pellets etc. Retailers will push advertising and sales. It is highly advisable that you shop price for what you want. Don't take the first thing you see (or want) without doing the research.

In the case of my stove, I was able to get a leftover floor model from the prior model year at a great price.

I have done better with local sales and floor models. Let you fingers do the walking and call asking for the best price on the specific make and model you are looking for. All of my stoves have been floor models, ready to move.

They are always out in force at state and county fairs, too. It's a great way to comparison shop with everyone at the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.