Fall wood pellet availability

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the north central where the two interstates meet about 50 miles south of the Montana border and 250 miles north of Cheyenne. Small town of Buffalo in Johnson County.

I am in the north central where the two interstates meet about 50 miles south of the Montana border and 250 miles north of Cheyenne. Small town of Buffalo in Johnson County.

Out on the Plains ! 13 years ago flew into Billings, and drove down to Yellowstone, staying outside the East entrance. Loved the drive down, into Cody. I need Mountains where I stay, so the eastern plains are out for me. You have the Bighorns out your west windows. Did you get snow last few days, or was that up higher elevations ? Also have been to Cheyenne.

At the foot of the Big Horns, nothing between us and the mountains except for a few cattle, deer, elk and antelope, lol. Over a foot of snow Thursday, had to plow a couple of times that day to keep the driveway open, got down to 19. 50s today and snow is quickly melting.

You need to post up a picture or two of that view :)

How do I put in a signature and photos?

For signature, click on your profile name in the top banner, and then select signature under settings.

Pictures need to be hosted, photobucket, etc.

Where in Wyoming are you ? Ive visited MT&Wy, both would be on my short list for retirement.
Costa Rica and Panama are on MY short list for retirement :cool:

Signatures can be added from your profile page. To add a photo to your post, select "upload a file" from the bottom of the post screen.

Got it, thanks for the help. Snow is just about gone now, from 19 to 80s in a week, gotta love the West!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.