Fan motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

Jan 4, 2012
Ohio
Does anyone know the model number and supplier of an available Fasco motor which would replace the C frame, class 2 motor on my room blower on a 5500 US Stove pellet stove? Or, a proper replacement motor made by another motor manufacturer?

Nemo said:
Does anyone know the model number and supplier of an available Fasco motor which would replace the C frame, class 2 motor on my room blower on a 5500 US Stove pellet stove? Or, a proper replacement motor made by another motor manufacturer?

Please provide the rest of the information from the manufacturer's plate, one can find dozens of class 2 c-frame motors some of which while they might physically fit can totally destroy your controller.

You need to match up every characteristic to get a proper replacement.

51 minutes apart....

Nemo.. People are here to help. Sometimes you have to be a little patient. Or check the inbox in your email for a thread update.

Jay and Smokey are very wise in the ways of pellet stoves. Post the needed info and you may get a pleasant surprise (cheaper motor).

Have you tried to cross reference anything from other sites? CSH incorporated is good site with lots of motors on it. . Just a thought.

j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:
Jay and Smokey are very wise........

Hey Bear, We got this dex fella fooled don't we?

Maybe he meant wise @$$. :cheese:

That was what I thought he meant so I sort of just let it pass, especially since I've been called a lot worse.

Anyway, I've reached my limit for a the time being, so I'm going to take a geezer nap ;-) .

SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:

That was what I thought he meant so I sort of just let it pass, especially since I've been called a lot worse.

Anyway, I've reached my limit for a the time being, so I'm going to take a geezer nap ;-) .

I get my AARP card today, So I might take one of them geezer naps myself! ;-) Yes it really is my 50th b-day today! Kind of feeling somewhat old now. :long:

I get my AARP card today, So I might take one of them geezer naps myself! ;-) Yes it really is my 50th b-day today! Kind of feeling somewhat old now. :long:[/quote]

Happy Birthday Jay!....you got me by a couple weeks. I won't be checking the mail that day!

j-takeman said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:

I get my AARP card today, So I might take one of them geezer naps myself! ;-) Yes it really is my 50th b-day today! Kind of feeling somewhat old now. :long:

Hey Happy Birthday! Thanks for all of the help you provide on this forum, it is highly appreciated.

Happy Birthday Jay....you old geezer! :lol:

Hope the wif has something special planned for later on tonight ;-P Maybe you and her can really get snuggly on a couple bags of pellets.

j-takeman said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:

Happy Birthday you old Pellet Hog, er ahhh I mean Pellet Pig! ;-P
Thanks to you all who watch over us Pellet Piglets and keep us on the right track with your knowledge and experience.

Happy Birthday Jay.

Happy Birthday...Half a century...5 decades...50 years...2,600 weeks...18,200 days...436,800 hours...26,208,000 minutes...1,572,480.000 seconds!!! No matter what way you look at it, The sum of the equation is always the same...You are old!!! Hopefully when I get to be your age, I will be as knowledgable about pellet stoves as you! %-P

j-takeman said:
Yes it really is my 50th b-day today! Kind of feeling somewhat old now.

Holy chit, Ida guessed u weren't a day over 12. :lol:

Add one more derailment to the list.

Happy Bday!

Attachments

• 1_21_011607_ky_fire4.jpg
    1_21_011607_ky_fire4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 152
j-takeman said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:

I got mine a few weeks ago...............

smoke show said:
j-takeman said:
Yes it really is my 50th b-day today! Kind of feeling somewhat old now.

Holy chit, Ida guessed u weren't a day over 12. :lol:

Add one more derailment to the list.

Happy Bday!

Might be one of my best traits, Derailing is so easy! :cheese:

One way to stay young is to act young! :cheese: Wonder if thats why the wifey is always telling me to grow up? :red:

Where'd the OP go??? Sorry if we scared you away!

Status
Not open for further replies.