Farmhouse Table Finished

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stax

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2010
Southeastern PA
Now all we need is chairs. I think we'll be purchasing unfinished chairs from Groffs in Doylestown. We'll sand and stain to match.

P.S. Please excuse the room. I need to finish my crown molding and install base trim. Farmhouse Complete.jpg

Looks great Stax, your idea for the chairs sounds great.

zap

Nice table Stax. Is that Oak?

Stax I love that table! you did a fantastic job! My uncle made one similar to that out of barn beams he had milled to 4" thick. He was gonna do the same thing, buy some chairs and stain to match, but instead he made benches out of the same wood he made the table from. That would look great with benches, something to think about! Either way, I love it. You should be proud of that table, it'll be an heirloom piece passed on to other generations of your family!

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.