Fawcett Charm Cook stove, What is it worth??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Hunter

Dec 19, 2009
N.B Canada
Good morning everyone. I have a Fawcett Charm cookstove, it is around 20yrs old, maybe a little older. It was my parents and mostly had egg cartons and paper burned in it, maybe 3 cord of wood in 15 years, it is like new 33" wide 23" deep and 55" high, iy has an oven and a warming oven, Anyways i don't have the room for it and will never use it myself, i have had it in my basement for 5 years now and would like the room, i put a price of $650.00 canadian on it and i am going to advertise it, just looking for some feedback from someone who might be a little more up to snuff on stove prices as to what i should be asking? Thanks.

You might get a better response if this was posted in the Hearth Room.

Moderators, would you be so kind as to move this thread over to the Hearth Room it will get a much better response there.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.