Feel the burn!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbunzx

Feb 25, 2010
Forreston IL
Had temps in the 40's and 50's and let the fire go out for two days after 3 1/2 months. But February is back and got it going again. I love burning, cutting, splitting and every thing that goes with it and I have all the wood to keep burning but come on spring. It would be nice to get out with just a shirt on. Anyone with me here.

Sounds good to me. We had the same nice weather for a few days but I had 10 °F this AM. I'm ready to go out in shorts and no shirt... It's coming, just keep the faith and feeding the fire until old man gives up and lets his grip go. Cheers in the meantime.

Yeah we had near 70 on Friday and then 6 inches on Sunday.... I am looking forward to Spring as well.

Shawn

I am with you. I am enjoying my first winter in a long time with a wood stove, but three months is already enough for me. I won't mind letting the stove go cold, hopefully in a month or so? Yeah, right. It will be closer to two months.

I too am ready for Spring. It was a darned cold job plowing snow yesterday. Not much fun when you are freezing. Come on Spring!

xbunzx said:
Had temps in the 40's and 50's and let the fire go out for two days after 3 1/2 months. But February is back and got it going again. I love burning, cutting, splitting and every thing that goes with it and I have all the wood to keep burning but come on spring. It would be nice to get out with just a shirt on. Anyone with me here.

Minus 14.9 last night, when I hit the sack it was 83 in the basement and 70 upstairs. Decided we would use the pellet stove with the woodstove, you could feel the burn.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.