feeling ready!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tahoostas

Jun 1, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
no fires yet...but soon i bet.

Attachments

• IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 162
I'm as ready as ever and I always look forward to burning, but I know that by the time March rolls around I will be so done with it. I won't burn full time until we have daytime temps in the upper thirties, but we should start having whiskey fires here in a few weeks.

I usually don't get tired of it till Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Dix
Holding off on burning until the wife grumbles.

Reactions: BrotherBart
Yeah I can remember when I couldn't wait to fire that sucker off for the season. Now I want to save the wood for when I really need it.

Reactions: Dix
Screenshot 2014-10-02 19.55.26.png

Looks like it's going to be a lot colder than I thought over the next couple of days! Good think I'm ready to go.
Really hope accuweather is experiencing some technical difficulties...

Reactions: Hills Hoard
I love this time of year.

No AC, no stove.

*not like I a not preparing like hell for winter*

if i wasnt looking forward to a nice hot summer here in oz i would be right there with you in being excited to start burning! But reminds me i need to scrounge a s*** load of wood in the next few months and get it stacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.