Feeling the heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feel the heat

Mar 2, 2008
northern ct.

Wow my husband and I just bought and had our new pellet stove installed today we bought a Saranac f/s 50 thou. btu very happy and pleased with the stove and service we had thru Cedar Mountain Stoves in Newington Ct. on Berlin Turnpike for those that are from CT. the service we got was the best these people came to our house free of charge to take measurements we wanted a insert and I fireplace is to small every were else we went thru did not want to help us out with service like this and if they were willing to come out to look at our home they wanted to charge us and cedar mt. came out free of charge and were honest and wonderful people to work with very clean and professional with installation I highly recommend Cedar mt. to whom ever that is interested in a stove they are a dealer of duch west, vermont castings, enviro, selkirk, morso, lennox, st. croix, country, and breckwell. we did a lot of research at many stores and were very pleased with Cedar Mt. Stoves. Thats Right See Ya Oil Man

Status
Not open for further replies.