Fiber Energy Products---One Sorry A** Pellet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These sorry a** pellets are the dirtiest burning pellet I've ever burned.They burn fairly hot ,just can't keep your stove clean.I have to hot clean the stove two to three times per 24hours.The weekly cleaning is unreal.You clean your burn pot with in a few hours it full of ash.I will do with out pellets before I will ever buy this junk again.How do these 2nd rate pellet companys stay in business?Next year I'II drive an extra 100 miles to get some good "Henry County Pellets"...
Did I mention "Fiber Energy Products---One Sorry A** Pellet"

Same here when I tried them last weekend, a little hotter than Easy Heats but equally dirty and the same quick ash build in and around the pot. No replacement for good pellets. Knowing what I do now, I would not heat with pellets if I could not get good fuel. Daily shut down cleaning is just too much maintenance.

I bought these Sorry A** Pellets at Rural King.They pulled a hoo doo on me this year.They have always had good pellets until these Sorry A** Pellets.They were late getting their pellets this year.Kept telling me that were still getting Henry County Pellets again this year.When they called and said to come pick them up they had these Sorry A** Pellets.
Thank God I had a pallet of Somersets left from last year.Thought I'd use these Sorry A** Pellets(FIBER ENERGY PRODUCTS) for shoulder season.Just didn't know how nasty these Sorry A** Pellets would be.Probably will ruin my stove.

Only a couple bags tested this way but I was real successful blending the somersets with other to make them go through, the somersets would carry it.

My buddy at work loves them. Returned 4 tons of his agri recycling pellets for 4 tons of these fiber energy oaks
Agri recycling pellets must really be bad.Since 2006 I've burned Greenways,Somersets,Country Boy(White Lighting) and Henry County with good results.Never had a problem with ash until I got these pellets.Never seen so much dust and ash...

Agri recycling pellets must really be bad.Since 2006 I've burned Greenways,Somersets,Country Boy(White Lighting) and Henry County with good results.Never had a problem with ash until I got these pellets.Never seen so much dust and ash...
I burned my one and only bag today and man you werent kidding these things are terrible. Id rather go back to green supremes before these. Thankfully I only bought one bag to try. Never again

I burned my one and only bag today and man you werent kidding these things are terrible. Id rather go back to green supremes before these. Thankfully I only bought one bag to try. Never again
Hey,I slacked off this year and got stuck with two tons of these SORRY A** Pellets.I trusted Rural King---Not Again...Probably switch to natural gas before next year...

Hey,I slacked off this year and got stuck with two tons of these SORRY A** Pellets.I trusted Rural King---Not Again...Probably switch to natural gas before next year...
Can you return them where you got them after having a good talk with the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.