Finally, a PE dealer in Madison, WI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendell

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 29, 2008
NE Iowa
In case you were interested, Fireplace Folks on Stoughton Road is now carrying PE stoves. They have a Fusion, Spectrum and T5 on the floor. Most everybody is at the big show going on and the salesman that was there didn't have a clue.

I've stopped by there three times in the last month or so, and same situation without the show.
No price on the T5 or T6, and no T6 in stock. They've got Blaze Kings there too. The T5 looks
really pretty in the same room as a Blaze King. :)

He told me that they are going to discontinue Blaze Kings and only special order them once they sell their floor model Princess Parlor.

Stay away from there Wendell, you just got a new stove. :lol: BTW, what do they want for that Princess floor model? %-P

I think I have stove ADD. :lol:

Although I love the Fireview, I'm not getting as much heat as I need for this size house with a basement install (especially with the cold snap we just had). Most likely, I'm going to move the Fireview upstairs and reinstall the Morso in the basement or possibly vice versa. But did go look at the Blaze King and PE, Jotul 600 and a Lopi Liberty today.

$2000 cash, $2100 CC.

Your not the only one with a stove addiction, and this site isn't helping me with all the stove talk. I'm going on 5 years with this stove (record for me) and I think the only thing holding me back is that new Woodstock coming out or I probably would of bought a Blaze King by now.

LOL !!!

This could be entertaining :lol:

Todd said:
BrotherBart said:
Todd said:
wendell said:
$2000 cash, $2100 CC.

Hmm, that's only $1400 if you include the tax rebate. :cheese:

Down boy! Down!

You just want it for yourself!

Hell no. I already have a stove that heats great that everybody thinks is ugly. What do I need a Blaze King for? :coolsmirk:

BrotherBart said:
Todd said:
BrotherBart said:
Todd said:
wendell said:
$2000 cash, $2100 CC.

Hmm, that's only $1400 if you include the tax rebate. :cheese:

Down boy! Down!

You just want it for yourself!

Hell no. I already have a stove that heats great that everybody thinks is ugly. What do I need a Blaze King for? :coolsmirk:

Cuz it has a cat and I know it's just killing you to try one out. I'm shackeling myself to my Fireview.

Anybody have a ballpark figure of what the pipe would cost for a straight shot up on a 1 story install?

Too many variables, particularly as to the amount of class A required, attic penetration or not, location of purchase, etc.. But a rough estimate, maybe $900-1400? The low side being with single-wall going to a cathedral ceiling support box and a modest amount of class A. The high side would be for a double-wall connector and adapter, ceiling support box, attic insulation shield, and a few lengths of class A + roof brace to meet the 10-3-2 rule.

About what I was thinking.Thanks.

You don't want to go to that store ;)

I was just at the NARI show today in our booth... not very exciting, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.