Finally broke down & took in a new family member.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go Bobbin. He was sitting on my lap last night and made it easy for a face shot.
Might be taking in a yellow lab also. Thats f'in it though!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 8-24-09.JPG
    8-24-09.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 249
Clearly a kitty who digs his Daddy. I can tell by the eyes. Thanks for picture, Hog., it's good one.

So some knucklehead poured acid on him and that wiped out the hair follicles around his face, is that the story? Good that he's found a safe place at your hearth. Wonder if he has a tough time with mosquitos and sunburns? Looks like he's workin' out just fine.

:)

Hogwildz said:
Here ya go Bobbin. He was sitting on my lap last night and made it easy for a face shot.

You are so screwed :lol:

I guess it's like Empty Stall Syndrome :red:

Hes an indoor cat, he don't go out. So no problems with skeeters or sunburn.
I decided to keep the dog also. Thats it for me, I did my part, 2 cats and a dog is plenty.

Hogwildz said:

That's really not a bad lookin cat. I was expecting much worse. Someone should return the favor to whomever did that to the cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.