Finally burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eschills

Aug 9, 2008
Long Island NY
Well I finally installed NPS40 and am burning. Had to build Hearth Pad and did install myself. I am currently re-doing complete lower level of high ranch. I have sheet rock up in half of the room that stove is going in, so I was able to install. Have other half to finish and then floor. Here are pics of hearth pad build and stove.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 250
Very nice job. Hope you enjoy your handy work. You may want to consider the addition of the hopper extension. Really is a handy additions. Makes refilling much less frequent and allows you to add a bad long before it needs it. You can be away and not worry about it.

Very nice install!

Happy Heating!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.