finally finished shed + extra pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salmonhunter

Burning Hunk
Apr 16, 2012
newbrunswick canada
Well i started a wood shed a couple months ago but never got around to finishing it because I was hoping I could find some used metal roofing to cut down on the cost. Well I finally found some and here is the 90% completed shed. I still need to cut the extra overhang on the back and think im gonna put a 1x6 on the front under the roofing to cover the rafters to cut down on wind. I took a couple extra pics while I had the camera out mainly because I know you guys like pics and so do I. The wood in the box behind the shed is for the firepit its mostly too long and odd shaped splits. Im thinking the shed will hold 5-6 cords. I copied the shed design from boogydave. its 16ft x 8ft x 7.5ftish high phpEZZCCGPM.jpgphpEZZCCGPM.jpgphptyg7bFPM.jpgphpst03kfPM.jpgphpBm6BBqPM.jpgphpPSLUrePM.jpg

Looks awesome! You have a nice pile of wood there too! :eek:

Reactions: ScotO
Looks great! I'm envious. Now get finished up and get down here to build me one....

Reactions: dylskee
nice shed...now to get it filled and you will be ready for winter.

il make you a deal scotty you come fill this one up and il go build you one :p. from the pics I seen of your wood stacks you would probably need a couple dozen of these sheds though.

Nice work! Filler UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.