Finally found one! Picking up the insert Saturday!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BucksCoBernie

Feeling the Heat
Oct 8, 2008
Im so excited about the "new to me" Regency I3100 I am picking up this weekend. The owner bought it new and had it installed (err should I say slammed) in 2000 but they rarely used it. Its in great shape at a great price too. I knew my patience would payoff, I've only been looking since last summer! lol.

I have about 3-4 cords that were split last fall and should be ready to go this winter. Planning ahead is sure to pay off this winter. No more $600 oil bills every 4-6 weeks.

Can anyone recommend an insulated flex liner for when I install the stove. Im going to attempt a DIY install, doesnt look too bad from what Ive seen in other post.

Congrats! That is a nice looking stove! I used a chimney liner from "chimney liner depot.com" I would go with the "pro line" it is much stronger and will hold up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.