Finally Getting my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camdids

Finally got the call today. My Harman Accentra Insert is in and been tested. ready for me to pick up. Been waiting since June. Doing a self install ( with a few instructions from a friend who works for the dealer). Not going to rush. Will get some picks posted when all is up and running.
Wish me luck.

You are gonna love it.

If you also burn oil, and didn't buy your pellets already, it's probably cheaper to burn oil at this point. Just make sure you buy your pellets early next year to pay a more reasonable price for them.

the accentra is a nice looking insert- can't wait to see the pics
when it is installed

Thanks for the best wishes all. I have had my pellets(4 tons Cleanfire) since August. Been looking at them for a while now. I knew to get in on them back then from posts on this forum. You cant imagine the knowledge I've gained from here.

camdids said:
Thanks for the best wishes all. I have had my pellets(4 tons Cleanfire) since August. Been looking at them for a while now. I knew to get in on them back then from posts on this forum. You cant imagine the knowledge I've gained from here.

Congrats and good luck!!

There's 2/3 of Pellet Pig requirements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.