Finally got my locust rounds stacked.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
Been stacking some locust rounds that were cut 5 years ago,just finished ,was on my low priority list.Forty eight feet in length,6 feet tall at least.I guess I have to post a picture or it didn't happen?corrrect?

With all the wood you have cut how many years do you think you are ahead? The locust piles sound great let's see the pics. I just finished stacking ten plus truck loads at my new house all locust about ten feet long, about five to six feet high. It's the best wood to burn on those cold Ohio winter nights.

I just want to see where you keep all that wood. I am maxed out with what I have...you seem to have a forest. :)
Color me a little jealous.

I just want to see where you keep all that wood. I am maxed out with what I have...you seem to have a forest. :)
Color me a little jealous.
I'm surrounded by a 33000 park and live 1000 feet back in the woods,plenty of stacking room.North Carolina what a great state here's where I stay often in Dobson NC.
cabin.jpg
Don't forget about the Depot restaurant fantastic is an understatement.

Reactions: Lakeside
I'm surrounded by a 33000 park and live 1000 feet back in the woods,plenty of stacking room.North Carolina what a great state here's where I stay often in Dobson NC.View attachment 183470 Don't forget about the Depot restaurant fantastic is an understatement.
You're about an hour and a half due west of me when you're in Dobson. I've had some friends eat at the Depot and I've only heard great things.

You're about an hour and a half due west of me when you're in Dobson. I've had some friends eat at the Depot and I've only heard great things.

Never been...might have to make a day trip and check it out.

Never been...might have to make a day trip and check it out.
You will not be disappointed,I'm going to the Mt Airy fall fest in October,can't wait staying in Dobson. Try the catfish and oysters primo.

Status
Not open for further replies.