Finally got to turn some dirt!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagler85

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2012
NE Ohio
seansellsohio.com
Closed on our house today so hauled the tractor over and plowed up a spot for the garden. Gona let it sit a few days then hit it with the tiller a few times.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370395338.642528.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370395374.488518.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
Here's a final pic and what our garden currently looks like. We knew we were moving so were growing our garden in pots on the back deck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370395487.861201.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370395517.332257.jpg

Very nice, Where abouts did you move to?

Yes I'm excited to have nice soil, where we came from is mostly clay. We're moving just a bit away from where we are into North Canton.

Yes I'm excited to have nice soil, where we came from is mostly clay. We're moving just a bit away from where we are into North Canton.

almost into amish country

Looking good, Swags! Hows' bout an "after tilling" pic......
Looks like a nice country setting, kinda like where we live. I love living in the country!

Looking good, Swags! Hows' bout an "after tilling" pic......
Looks like a nice country setting, kinda like where we live. I love living in the country!
Not quite as country as where I moved from but still close, heres the after planted pic
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.